About Me

My photo
I'm a married Pagan woman. I have been actively on this path for several years now. I have had a MOST wonderful Mentor.. My beloved Diana, aka Dianastormdancer,who has shared so much of her life, family and self with me...without her I dont know what I would do, or where I would be most times. This October 18th I will be celerbrating my 20th wedding anniversary with my husband Ralph. I have 2 beautiful children;Kayla who will 20, and Garth who will be 16( both born in Feb).

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bailey's Irish Cream Truffels


BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM TRUFFLES

1/4 cup 1 Tablespoon Butter
12 oz semisweet chocolate pieces
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup Heavy Cream


Melt chocolate pieces, Bailey's and heavy cream together over very low heat. Whisk in yolks, one at a time, mixture will thicken. Whisk in butter. Refrigerate several hours, or overnight until firm. Make small balls with a teaspoon. Roll in powdered sugar or cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment