About Me

My photo
I'm a married Pagan woman. I have been actively on this path for several years now. I have had a MOST wonderful Mentor.. My beloved Diana, aka Dianastormdancer,who has shared so much of her life, family and self with me...without her I dont know what I would do, or where I would be most times. This October 18th I will be celerbrating my 20th wedding anniversary with my husband Ralph. I have 2 beautiful children;Kayla who will 20, and Garth who will be 16( both born in Feb).

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Candlemas Sunrise
Dash of nutmeg
2 eggs, separated
2 slices of toast, buttered
2 slices cheese, any kind
Instructions:
Preheat broiler. Combine nutmeg and egg white; beat until stiff. Spread over toast. Make small indentation in the center, drop in egg yolk. Sprinkle with salt. Cover yolk with one slice of cheese. Broil until egg is completely cooked and cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes. NOTE: Using white cheese is actually my favorite, and when you do so
it adds the Goddess association. Yield: 2 helpings Source: Telesco, A Kitchen Witch's Cookbook
Source: Telesco, A Kitchen Witch's Cookbook Use for: Imbolc

No comments:

Post a Comment