About Me

My photo
I'm a married Pagan woman. I have been actively on this path for several years now. I have had a MOST wonderful Mentor.. My beloved Diana, aka Dianastormdancer,who has shared so much of her life, family and self with me...without her I dont know what I would do, or where I would be most times. This October 18th I will be celerbrating my 20th wedding anniversary with my husband Ralph. I have 2 beautiful children;Kayla who will 20, and Garth who will be 16( both born in Feb).

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hubby

It means so much throughout the year
To have a Husband like you,
You’re thoughtful, warm and caring,
And understanding too,
That’s why this Birthday message
Comes with thanks and special love,
To wish you all the happiness
You’re deserving of.
Love, Light and Much Happpiness
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Blessed Birthday to your hubby! He sounds like a wonderful life partner!!

    xox Sherry

    ReplyDelete