About Me

My photo
I'm a married Pagan woman. I have been actively on this path for several years now. I have had a MOST wonderful Mentor.. My beloved Diana, aka Dianastormdancer,who has shared so much of her life, family and self with me...without her I dont know what I would do, or where I would be most times. This October 18th I will be celerbrating my 20th wedding anniversary with my husband Ralph. I have 2 beautiful children;Kayla who will 20, and Garth who will be 16( both born in Feb).

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Melt Your Problems Away

Melt Your Problems Away

January 16

Color of the day: Gold
Incense of the day: Juniper

egative energy tends to build up more at this time of year because our homes are closed up. If you have any bad habits or lingering problems, this spell will help get rid of them. In a small saucepan, combine a cup of water with a small amount of orange rind, a sprinkling of ground cloves, and a cinnamon stick. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for a minute. Next, place an ice cube or some snow into the simmering water. Watch as it melts, and at the same time visualize your habit or problem melting away. When done, take the water mixture outside and pour it onto the ground. Walk away and don’t look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment